U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pictorico pinholes

Re: Pictorico pinholes

Thanks, Mike and Kate,

Great suggestions, but these pinholes--though always appearing in the sky area--do not ever appear in the same places in this area; even the sizes of them aren't consistent. I'm at a loss. Also, when making a digital print from this same scan/negative the image is completely clean. The Pictorico I'm using is some that I have had for a while, though both packages I used today had never been opened-- completely sealed. I can't imagine that anything bad can happen to it, just sitting in a sealed packet over some months. Can it??

Thanks again.

Diana