U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pictorico pinholes

Re: Pictorico pinholes

Hi David,

I had to think about that for a minute . . . but maybe that would reveal something, *if* the pinholes consistently appeared in the same place every time, but they don't.
On a brighter note, I've had the humidifier going in that room for a while now, and I've printed off 2 since then. The first was significantly better, but still had a couple of little pinholes, but much smaller. I printed a second one that was also good, but still a couple of pinholes. I'm now printing off a third one. So I'm thinking it really is a humidity issue. At least I hope this corrects the problem.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Diana