U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: duct tape

Re: duct tape

I love my 3M/Scotch Transparent Duct Tape. Very useful item to keep in a
camera equipment case when shooting at location. It's still expensive,
but compared to regular stuff, the adhesive and the fiber filler are
much better (tho not necessarily stronger). It's so transparent that you
could fix a hole on your pants and jackets, not just underwear. You
could also make x-large band-aid to fix your broken skin but don't
forget to make many tiny holes for ventilation.