U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: duct tape

Re: duct tape

Since you-all speak of that fine material, Duct Tape, let us say that there are multiple types from inexpensive to cheap to the 'right stuff' AND Gorilla Tape . . . the new standard for sticking. It is really a wonderful tape. And, it aint Krapp's . . for those of you who read Samuel Beckett. It makes all other fake/phony duck and other tapes seem like crap.
Oh, oh, too many vernacular switcharoos.

You could also use black or green camouflage duct tape. Most postal employees won't realize it is duct tape since they are looking for the grey stuff.
Sandy
I've started hiding duct tape inside all the packages I've been shipping-please don't tell anyone though-it's my way of not conforming hheheheehe
Mark Nelson
Be advised -- the post office (or my post office) has a new rule against
duct tape. They say it gunks up their machine. If you have visible duct
tape on a package they won't take it.
J.