From: Ryuji Suzuki [mailto:rs@silvergrain.org]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 9:30 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: matte black paint pen

I'm looking for something I can use to paint on certain shiney
black plastic parts of my new Zenit camera to reduce
reflection. Given the size and structure, it has to be really
thin and durable, so gluing something is not an option. Does
anyone know a suitable material? Is there a pen with matte
black paint?