U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: matte black paint pen

Re: matte black paint pen

Testors makes a flat black enamel in small bottles:

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHF10&P=FR

Kodak makes/made a flat black specifically designed for painting camera
parts and such but I can't find my bottle and don't know if it's still
available.

Good luck!

Dan

--