U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pictorico pinholes

Re: Pictorico pinholes

Diane,

I noticed the pinholes like you are describing when making negatives with the 2200...usually I would put a black border around the negative so brushstrokes would not print... and the most pinholes would show up there.  With the R1800, I didn't get these pinholes as much as I got what looked like dust that flaked off , taking the ink with it.  With the R2400, I don't get much of either.

Mark