U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Liquid Emulsion - Air Bubbles

RE: Liquid Emulsion - Air Bubbles

I have always said to use this in combination with hardened gelatin. You
should mix about 2 to 4 grams of gelatin per 1 ml of this stuff in your
preferred amount of water and hardener. Using too much of this stuff is
a sure way to get into troubles. And the correct name of this product is
Primal AC-35, not AC235.
Ryuji