U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Newbie in lith print

Re: Newbie in lith print

> ...and I used to lith Ilford fiber
> beautifully with the ID 85 but with Fotospeed the Ilford paper did not
> work.
> It got snowflakey patterns all the way through it.  Now, mind you, it
> could
> be student error, too.

It's been a while since I last lith printed, but I had moderate luck with
Illford fiber papers.  As far as I can recall, I never got the snowflake
patterns, but I have seen others get them.  The colors left a lot to be
desired (kind of a brown-yellow), but it works pretty well with the
Fotospeed developer.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net