U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: duct tape

RE: duct tape

Wow, Industrial Plastics is gone; who'd a thunk?  I never liked the
place, they were always over priced, but that said I used to buy
things there when I needed something fast - very convenient; what will
the artists do?  Can't say I'm surprised though.  There used to be a
row of shops way downtown that sold nothing but casters (wheels) and
right next door was a place that sold nothing but brushes - all closed
their doors in the mid 1980's.  Hey Judy, if NYC keeps going the way
that it is you'll have to call me in Alaska to get Industrial supplies
:)

-greg