U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: First Tricolor Gum (on aluminum)

RE: First Tricolor Gum (on aluminum)

> 15 layers!? That's good to know... I just don't understand why your
> friend had to put 15 layers? This is even overkill for Temperaprint,
> right?

He wasn't going for a pure photographic look.  He was experimenting with
layering gum, taking sandpaper and the like to the layers.  Very cool
prints, in my opinion.

> Does your friend have repro's of the works so that we can see
> some samples?

Unfortunately, I don't think he ever made any.  I'll send him an email and
see though.  If so (and if he'll let me) I'll post them for you to see.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net