U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: plexglass face mounting

Re: plexglass face mounting

Loris,

For most of the metal work that would be used indoors I use cheap spray cans
sold at big chain stores. Mostly we use a Sherwin Williams Lacquer from
Kmart. I use the gloss to saturate with and then if that is too slick
looking mist it with a little of the satin lacquer. For outdoor use I have a
product called Permalac made by Peacock Laboratories in Philadelphia. This
is available in gallons and larger. This is a product meant for metal
protection. I am sure there are other high quality lacquers out there.

Jack