Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:11 AM
Subject: labeling on negative film base

hello

I have been experimenting with titling my VDB prints by labeling directly on to the film base of a negative (below the image) so as the title appears as paper white on the print border. A regular sharpie does not produce enough density on clear acetate to be effective. Anyone have any ideas as to what might work?

thanks
david

david drake photography
www.daviddrakephotography.com