U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: flax paper and palladium

Re: flax paper and palladium

The University of Iowa  Center for the Book offers a range of handmade papers,
including a flax paper and a fermented flax paper with gelatin sizing.

Wonder if you could get them to make a flax paper for platinum :)

http://www.uiowa.edu/~ctrbook/store/handmadepaper.shtml

Gord

--
Gordon J. Holtslander		Dept. of Biology