U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: A question about inks

RE: A question about inks

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: A question about inks
  • From: Sandy King <sanking@clemson.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:38:39 -0500

Title: RE: A question about inks
The black tissue made with the Dick Blick "Black Cat" India Ink appears to have turned out very well. It was very easy to mix with the gelatin solution and now that it is dry has a very smooth, almost mirror-like surface, quite unlike what I usually get with some of the thicker glycol based dispersion pigments I have used in the past. And it is sure black. Will give it a test later today.

Sandy