U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | TR: labeling on negative film base

TR: labeling on negative film base

-----Message d'origine-----
De : david drake [mailto:daviddrakephoto@sympatico.ca]
Envoyé : 15 décembre, 2006 20:34
À : alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Objet : Re: labeling on negative film base

hello

thanks very much for all your suggestions. I'll probably try your very practical suggestion of the red sharpie Sandy, I've got one kicking around here somewhere? If that doesn't cut it, perhaps I'll splurge on a Rapidograph with India Ink. It seems the ultimate solution would be a Rapidograph with red india ink?

david