U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Who is this Pierre Desjardins person and why is s/he haunting me?

Re: Who is this Pierre Desjardins person and why is s/he haunting me?

Judy,

maybe he is just trying to be helpful—you often complain that it is hard to find things at  your place.... hehehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com