De : Malin Fabbri [mailto:altprints@yahoo.co.uk]
Envoyé : 16 décembre, 2006 05:07
À : alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Objet : European Travelling Portfolio on AlternativePhotography.com

Dear all,
For all of us who will not be able to see the European Travelling
Portfolio "live" there is now a digital version of it at
AlternativePhotography.com.
Not the same as the real thing, but enjoy it regardless:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/european_travelling_folio.html
Happy holidays,
Malin

Malin Fabbri
Editor, AlternativePhotography.com - Historical photographic methods in use
today.

It's finally here! The big book of artists working in alternative processes:
http://www.lulu.com/alternativephoto

Get inspired!