U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Who is this Pierre Desjardins person and why is s/he haunting me?

Re: Who is this Pierre Desjardins person and why is s/he haunting me?

I've unsubscribed Pierre Desjardins email address.  It seems to be
randomly forwarding messages back to the list. Very bad ettiquette, but
more likely a computer glitch of some kind.

Gord