U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Bruce Fraser

Re: Bruce Fraser

As I've said elsewhere...

s a philosopher, I'm supposed to say something about how Bruce's
passage makes sense. Unfortunately, it doesn't. So I can't do that.

I don't know of anyone even close to being able to fill his shoes, much less the innumerable footsteps he has left behind.
All I can offer is my sincerest condolences to Bruce's family, friends, and the digital imaging community he was a vital part of.

The PixelMafia won't be the same. IMHO The younger crowd coming up is too focused on self-promotion over teaching because they are generally too self-centered and self-interested.

Ender100@aol.com wrote:
Some of you may not know that it has been reported that Bruce Fraser passed away within the past day or so.  Bruce was a very talented author of a number of definitive books on Photoshop, Color Management, Camera Raw and, most recently sharpening techniques.  His expertise will be missed.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Keith Krebs

"Just some guy," caretaker of the Multiverse's largest EPSON printer User Community (highly recommended by Vogon Poets and MegaDodo Publications)

Untitled