To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 7:41 PM
Subject: Karen mail

Not only was Karen Quinn so kind as to send me the last 600 messages posted to the list in case I missed them but she was also so considerate as to send another 600 duplicates to my junk mail making it a total of 1200 messages in all. This was incredibly thoughtful of her since I do enjoy a challange. In this case the challange was to figure out how to delete 1200 messages the easiest and fastest way. Perhaps in return for Karen's thoughfulness, each member of the llist (I believe there are about 600) could each send her 100 "Thanks Yous". Thus she will receive 60,000 messages. Don't forget to add "Happy New Year!" ;-)

Of course Karen Quinn might have been Terry King or Julia Margaret Cameroon in disguise, i.e., a ghost of Christmas past.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

http://www.SchrammStudio.com

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG