U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Karen mail

Re: Karen mail

Sandy,

Boy, I feel a lot better, I only got a few hundred emails from Karen.

Actually I am going to be somewhat sad when Karen gets back from her holiday.  I've begun to feel like I am really getting to know Karen through her emails.  Sadly, January 8  looms closer and closer, so soon, I shall be by my lonesome self again.

Oh Karen, how could you tease me so and then just dump me like that?????

hehehe Sandy, I think your colleague got what she deserved!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com