To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: Damn, why do I stay subscribed to this list????

Yo, children. Grow up.

Sheesh. Several of you have inter sting things to say outside the
inordinate amounts of stupidity that exists on this list. Try sticking
to what you actually know. I realize that this is a lost cause but
hell, the man from la mancha had less to wade through than the cr*p on
this list...

No, I don't give a rat's ass about what _you_ think. All responses
will be ignored as I've yet to see any post on this list that is
_really_ worth responding to...(yeah, I may have in the past. So? "i
contradict myself" )

William