To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:09 PM
Subject: RE: Karen mail

ACK and RTFM mean... what?!?

www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine

-----Original Message-----
From: Kai Hamann [mailto:kaihamann@t-online.de]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:24 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

Hi Camden,

> ... My years in computer tech support have actually taught me  ... <
MeToo, ACK and all that. I was exicited having more than 600
mails overnight (more when I killed them in a snap). But at least
the rule is: "RTFM". Then itīs not necessary that 1000s of people
have to act, and some of them are really embarassed or have
problems. "Shit happens", and this list is an example for Netiquette.

Cheers
  Kai

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]

---