U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Damn, why do I stay subscribed to this list????

Re: Damn, why do I stay subscribed to this list????

William:

A quick search of the archives seems to indicate that you've only posted to the list twice (in 2005) before you launched your recent attack upon us; at least as wlewsiii@gmail.com. Why now? Alt-Photo can be a bit "tricky" at times, but what group that deals with creative issues isn't? Take a deep breath and join us - if you have legitimate criticisms voice them in a civil manner and I suspect folks will listen (though they might not agree with you). I'd go so far as to say that if you post again - the folks here will still talk to you.

-greg schmitz

William Barnett-Lewis wrote:
Yo, children. Grow up.

Sheesh. Several of you have inter sting things to say outside the
inordinate amounts of stupidity that exists on this list. Try sticking
to what you actually know. I realize that this is a lost cause but
hell, the man from la mancha had less to wade through than the cr*p on
this list...

No, I don't give a rat's ass about what _you_ think. All responses
will be ignored as I've yet to see any post on this list that is
_really_ worth responding to...(yeah, I may have in the past. So? "i
contradict myself" )

William