U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: clearing dichromate stain

Re: clearing dichromate stain

On Jan 8, 2007, at 11:01 PM, Katharine Thayer wrote:

This is starting to look a lot like the sausage thing, where a myth about dichromate having been used as a preservative in sausages was created on the alt-photo list and repeated til everyone came to believe it.
The post where I related my search for the facts and my conclusion that the sausage and dichromate thing was an alt-photo-list created myth is here, if anyone is interested:

http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process/2006/mar06/0184.htm

kt