U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Karen mail

Re: Karen mail

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 13:30:12 -0700 (MST), you wrote:

>> Actually it might be more effective than you think. A few thousand
>> emails going to one account might wake up her admin ;>)
>
>True, but have you ever been an admin when the mail server goes down?
>I'll leave out the details, suffice it to say it was one of the most
>stressful days of my life.

I've never had a mail server crash. Well there was that little worm on
Super Bowl Sunday that did cause a little mess.  ;>)

>Why punish the admin when it's the user's fault?

We'll it's just my opinion but if they had configured their mail
server correctly it would only send one note to a single address until
the rule is removed.

>(I apologize, John, you're getting this twice...didn't bother to look at
>the To: line, hehe)

LOL !

==
                           John S. Douglas
                  Photographer & Webmaster
   Legacy-photo.com  - Xs750.net - Picknparlor.net
             Wartracebaptist.org - Wartrace.net