U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | List Problem

List Problem

Sorry, I myself posted earlier about the grammatical thing, but I now realize what is going on, and we probably shouldn't post for a while. Whenever we send a message to the list, the list distributes it to many recipients, and some of the recipients' email account (or server) might be having problem, so the message bounced.

In the past, when that happened, the error is not reported to the list itself. For some reason it is now. So if there are 15 people on the list who are having trouble with their account, then for every message that we send, we will get 15 error messages!

I guess we'll have to wait until Gord come around and talk to the system administrator about the problem.

Dave S