U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: the Warburgs

Re: the Warburgs

One of the last messages in the queue when I logged on tonight (almost midnight) was don't write for a while, til the server gets things sorted out -- but Dave, you didn't say when you wrote. My queue had gotten so long, I deleted before I thought to check the time (assuming pine reveals that?).

Hope this isn't too soon. Incidentally, I wasn't getting continued feedback after the first Karen and Victor show. Maybe dial up is too slow?

Meanwhile, thanks Peter for the Warburg info... Whoever originally told me "wife" could simply have been wrong. But all this info online is awesome. If I ever get web access again, I'm going to try it. I really am (maybe, if there's a gun at my head -- I mean, not on dial up, PLEEZE !). But come to think of it, his *wife* she wouldn't have been "Miss," would she?

Judy