U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: List Problem?

Re: List Problem?

I have not rec'd a msg from Karen since the day after the problem began (Sunday / Monday ??). I deleted some 400 - 600 msgs then, but have rec'd no more; perhaps they are being blocked by the software running on our server??

-greg