U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: List Problem?

RE: List Problem?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: List Problem?
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:05:42 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index;b=BH9cbQJNBXaAdcgm52bZdyk+B/Qqk/hmOnRdUExcID7bxDUGkFkpAoW8LSwfVbsJC1NkNzTg+YgFO+HFzC6y2xITdpaXDd0KohRNDwsHLnozbxvdRRWX2MGPOVW/iWtjrverQgLd+SGUQS0sZd3pMvnh/MKDCXm+81dqrP1KHYA= ;

Dave, The whole internet mail system sometimes just seems to be against you.
(that is the you that means anyone) If you somehow end up on a spam list for
no apparent reason it is hell to get off of it. Alt Photo mail from several
senders seems to end up being tagged as Spam. Why? Hard to tell.  I chalk it
up to the ghost in the machine and do my best to correct the problem. Check
with your mail/ISP administrator to see is if the Karen event triggered some
higher score for alt photo mail.

Good luck, and just like a common cold it may just take a few days and
you'll have no problems without any intervention.

Eric

I am not seeing and bad problems right now, ....   but I will knock on my
wooden desk just to cover myself : )

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9