U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: clearing dichromate stain

Re: clearing dichromate stain

I'm disappointed that Katharine hasn't yet explained who said "It's OK to eat dichromate," since I hope to be first to fly out on my broomstick (waving my bonnet) to excoriate that fiend. However, as I enjoy Chris's current reports from (mecca?), I have a couple of comments to add...

For one, I wonder about all this hooha about dichromate/pigment stain. I have a theory in fact, which I will reveal soon. Meanwhile,