U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Eastman House gum prints

Re: Eastman House gum prints

Hi Christina,

I envy your experiences at the George Eastman House. Thank you for being willing to take the time to share your visit with us. It is very interesting and I enjoy reading about what you are doing.

I know you are very busy, but have you had the opportunity to ask about or see any of the Martin and Osa Johnson material? Maybe some day I will be able to make the trip from California to New York to see it myself. (I'm going to have to write that down and make that one of my major goals in life).

Marilyn