U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: List Problem?

RE: List Problem?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: List Problem?
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:00:08 -0600

Mark, I think that some where the internet gods have decided we are all talking too much and this must be spam. I just took over 30 messages out of the Yahoo/sbc mail system that they had marked as spam and I’ve already done that several times.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226