U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | OT: Dan and Jill's Moving Sale on Inkjet Paper

OT: Dan and Jill's Moving Sale on Inkjet Paper

Yep, Jill and I are almost in panic mode as we get nearer the date for
our big move from Texas to upstate New York. We don't want to move more
paper products than necessary so we're selling off most of our stock of
Crane Museo papers for inkjet printing.

We have Museo Max in 17"x22" size and Museo Silver Rag in 8.5"x11",
13"x19" and 17"x22". The Max is a beautiful, heavy weight paper (360
gsm) with a nice texture. I use this paper for most of my inkjet
printing. It also takes varnish beautifully and is what I was spraying
in Eric's spray booth the other day. The Silver Rag is a luster surface
paper that looks much like a silver gelatin print when printed with
Epson K3 inks. The D-Max is very deep and there is no surface bronzing
when used with the PK (gloss) black and K3 ink set.

We don't have much paper remaining in stock so it's on a first-grab
basis. This isn't meant to sound like a sales pitch; I just want you to
understand if you get a "sorry, it's all gone" email from us.

Anyone who wants to buy this premium paper at a blow-out price (lower
than B&H Photo) can go to my site or directly to the store at
http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=danburkholder and click
the "Crane Museo Paper" button.

If the list doesn't mind and we come up with other things that might be
of interest to photographers, I'll let you know. Lord knows we got more
stuff than we want to cart to New York.

Thanks. Oh, we are out of pocket this week so we'll be shipping on Jan. 22.

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com
www.TinyTutorials.com