U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: clearing dichromate stain (dichromates and sausage)

Re: clearing dichromate stain (dichromates and sausage)

Katherine,

Have you found any references that do link dichromates and sausages?  I'd be interested if you could locate this missing link.

I googled the two (dichromate + sausage) and came up with smoky links and subsequently smoky cross links, which sounds very suspicious to me.

Sorry you were summoned from your respite, but I can't recall anyone, including Chris, asserting that members of the list should run and stir a teaspoon of dichromate into a glass of water and swill it down like Tang, or Moon Tang, as we used to affectionately call it.  So, for the benefit of someone who is often slow on the uptake, can you clarify what your issue is?

I haven't noticed anyone of late, with the exception of Sam Wang, sporting a bright orange tongue—however, Sam shows no sign of physical or mental  deterioration, so  perhaps he is not taking a daily dose of dichromates., but maybe secretly indulging in orange popsicles.

Glad you are paying close attention to the list, God knows we need all the help we can get.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com