U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Newbie introduction

Re: Newbie introduction

Hi Keith,

Thanks much for responding to my comments... I'm beyond thrilled to
get this information from you.  I checked the Anderson Vreeland
website, but only saw the KM material in 70mm or 76mm thickness.
Perhaps they no longer make it in 73mm?

Susan