U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Colored Dags?

Re: Colored Dags?

As a reminder, there is a Lippmann forum at:
http://holographyforum.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=a1e1c5f55c4b47b210971465fa4e66e9

We put together a great many important "Lippmann" papers:
http://www.holographyforum.org/HoloWiki/index.php/Lippmann_Photography
http://www.designerinlight.com/lippmann/
http://www.holographyforum.org/HoloWiki/index.php/Lippmann_Papers
By the way, probably one of the most thorough papers on the "natural color
problem" (related to Seebeck-Niepce-Talbot-Herschel-Becquerel and others)
can be found here:
http://www.designerinlight.com/lippmann/Die_Photographie_in_naturlichen_Farben.pdf

P. Connes, Silver salts and standing waves: the history of interference
colour photography (J. Optics 1987, vol. 18, no 4, pp. 147-166) has a nice
section on "what we may call (...) chemical colour photography (...)."

Martin