U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: End of the Forte

Re: End of the Forte

Don,

yes, your reading/calculation is correct.

The source of my numbers is an article of a
Hungarian news site
(http://index.hu/gazdasag/magyar/frt070115/) a
report with Mr Máté the director and coowner of
Forte.

Anyway the strong change of the HUF/USD rate
caused the liquidation in 2005.

I'm afraid Forte is not the last victim of the slow
agony of the analogue photographic supporters.

Bálint Flesch
Budapest, Hungary
http://archfoto.atspace.com/