U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Lithium palladium vs. "normal" palladium

RE: Lithium palladium vs. "normal" palladium

Loris,

Thanks for spelling this out for me.  Most of this chemistry talk is a
little over my head (I should have paid more attention in those chemistry
classes...), but seeing some numbers in there really helped.  :)

I think my confusion on this matter is finally starting to clear up (we'll
see how long this "clarity" lasts, hehe).  Thanks to those who attempted
to explain this stuff to me, on- and off-list.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net