U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: feedback wanted on reminder message

Re: feedback wanted on reminder message

John,

Just keep a roll of saran wrap by your keyboard—then then prior to opening an email from me you can creat a coffee damn—it is always good to practice safe keyboarding.

Mark