U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cyanotype Workshop

Re: Cyanotype Workshop

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Cyanotype Workshop
  • From: Bruce Campbell <brucerccampbell@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:07:15 -0800 (PST)

Anne

Thanks for the web site regarding the cyanotype workshop.

Yes, I may be interested in the workshop so I'll keep watching the web site for news.

I have done some traditional cyanotypes, and some with digital negatives.  Also, learning Tri Color gums with cyanotype as first layer (Sam Wang) technique.

Bruce

Anne van Leeuwen & Peter Hoffman <anne_peter@earthlink.net> wrote:
Bruce, the workshop will be in August at the Brimingham Bloomfield Art Center.  Here's there web site:

www.bbartcenter.org/

We're in the planning stages and they've asked me about supplies.  It will most likely be 1 or 2 afternoons.

If you are interested keep an eye on the web site.  It would be great fun to have someone from the list in the class.

Anne