U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: REDUCER/BLEACH FOR PT/PD PRINTS

RE: REDUCER/BLEACH FOR PT/PD PRINTS

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: REDUCER/BLEACH FOR PT/PD PRINTS
  • From: Witho Worms <info@witho.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:59:43 +0100

High Bob,

Discard it and make a new one.

WW

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: BOB KISS [mailto:bobkiss@caribsurf.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 19 januari 2007 23:57
Aan: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Onderwerp: REDUCER/BLEACH FOR PT/PD PRINTS

DEAR LIST,
	I print with a 5 Pd to 1 Pt ration of drops (eg 20 drops Pd to 4
drops of Pt).
	I have made a print that is just a little too dark.  Is there any
reducer or mild bleach that I can use to reduce the overall density a
little?  I understand that Hydrochloric acid bleaches palladium but I don't
know if it is controllable or what dilution to use.
	Any suggestions welcome...
		CHEERS!
			BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi