U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | ALSO IN PHOTO AS WITNESS

ALSO IN PHOTO AS WITNESS

DEAR CHRISTINA,

            Congrats on your shows.

            I also have 6 platinum/palladium prints in the PHOTO AS WITNESS show at U of Maine.  They are of Barbadian Chattel Houses, architecturally, economically and politically unique forms of houses indigenous to Barbados.  The images are 8X10 from my camera original negatives on 11X14 Cranes Platinotype (yes, I bought it years ago so I don’t have problems).

            Are you going to the opening?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi