From: Ender100@aol.com [mailto:Ender100@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 12:22 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Alt-photo Reminder & Joke

Gord,

I feel as though my sense of humor is dwarfed by yours....

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 1/22/07 1:04:11 AM, gordon.holtslander@usask.ca writes:

And now for the weekly joke ...
----

Snow White had taken her Kodacolor to a local camera store for processing.
When her order still hadn't returned after more than a week, she was afriad
that perhaps it had been lost. The clerk told her, "Don't worry, some day
your prints will come."

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com