U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt-photo Reminder & Joke

Re: Alt-photo Reminder & Joke

hehehehe good one Bob!

In a message dated 1/22/07 11:01:02 AM, bobkiss@caribsurf.com writes:

O.K. Mark,
    Before your humor gets any more Dopey, I will be Happy to call Doc.
Otherwise, even the most
Sleepy members of the list might get Grumpy.  I know you are not Bashful but
some of your jokes might make list members Sleepy!
    All seven?  To quote a sagacious member of this list, "He He He!"
        CHEERS!
            BOB
PS: Once again, doesn't the Constitution of the United States guarantee
against "Cruel and unusual PUN-ishment?"

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com