U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: solarplate

Re: solarplate

Hi Clay,

That is entirely possible! This was a long  time ago and my brain often resembles mashed potatoes!

If anything, it may be that people should be careful  of the issue if ordering from and imagesetter service and make sure they have the right combination.

How is the aquatint screen working for you?

Mark