U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: solarplate

Re: solarplate

Jon (& Clay) ,

It may be that my memory is going back to the time when David Hoptman was first working with Peter and trying to resolve the problems of which aquatint screen (line screen or stochastic) would work best with digital  negatives.  I do remember that David Hoptman was involved.  So perhaps you folks who have been working with polymer photogravure have since worked out that issue quite satisfactorily.  Great!

Mark