U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Anderson on registration

Re: Anderson on registration

I actually liked the Kasebier gum a lot, it has me thinking about printing
with that "artsy" charcoal look. It is toooo bad they are not holding up as
well as others.   Many of the gum printers in the show in St. Louis last
year also did the specked look on laid paper. In some cases it bothered me
in others I loved it.

Jack