U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Has anyone used Weston’s Diploma Parchment paper?

Re: Has anyone used Weston’s Diploma Parchment paper?

Karen, I've got 50 sheets in my studio (split a box of 100 w/ the list's Don Bryant) and the paper prints beautifully in pt/pd. I have not tried anything else with it yet.

It is a thin paper so I have ripped two sheets while wet, but it's no different than working with platinotype. The paper also isn't a white, but more of an eggshell so that must be taken into account. I plan on printing some animal x-rays in cyanotype on it in a couple of months (have to collect the x-rays first) so if you try it out with cyano before then please respond back to the list. It's not as great as cot320, but the price is much, much better!

-Jeremy Moore-